These are our membership goals.
- Members are located within 75 miles of our farmers markets, or the closest source for the product
- Farm owners provide safe and fair working conditions for all farm workers
- Organic or natural methods (not necessarily certified) are used in growing produce (at minimum, no synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides)
- GMO-free seeds, ingredients, and feed
- Humanely raised animal products
- Beef and other grass-eating animals are grass fed and finished
- Dairy is rGBH-free
- Preference for processed foods containing local ingredients
- 100% of items sold are produced/grown by our Member
Would you like to become a member of Rose City Farmers Market? Awesome!
Before applying, please carefully read our Member Handbook. If you think we are a fit, complete the appropriate application, contained in the Member Handbook, below:
If you would like to sell any agricultural product (produce, herbs, meat, eggs, honey, dairy), other food product (jam, pickles, baked goods, wine, vinegar, dried herbs, nuts), or would like to sell any non-food product MORE than once a month, complete this MEMBER HANDBOOK.
– OR –
If you would like to sell any non-food product once a month at our Artists Market, complete this ARTISTS MEMBER HANDBOOK.
Once complete, email your application to info@
Please know we work hard to ensure we have a diverse offering at our market while minimizing certain product overlap. This means we may have a waiting list for some products.